[18+ Board] - [YP Home] - [Project Status] - [YP Wiki] - [Burichan] [Futaba] [Gurochan] [Photon] - [Home] [Manage]

Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
File [
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • [General Discussion] [Request]
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, TXT
  • Maximum file size allowed is 5000 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: Houkago Nijigenme!.jpg -(273871 B, 1350x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273871 No.20882   [Reply]

RAW: http://www.mediafire.com/file/38cf5ag888qhmv8

114 posts and 29 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.21339  

>>21338

Page 138, ぐー "clench"

I like that Aoi has Aimi on her arm in the spread, and Ouka is lying in Aoi's lap.

>> No.21340  

>>21338
>>21339

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ambhb9k04u836t/Battle8_inQC_v2.zip?ssl=1

Yeah, the two page spread is nice, but it looks like Ouka isn't in the most comfortable position, with her head propped up and all.

>> No.21341  

>>21340

Everything looks good.

I was just thinking it's nice that their lap-pillow/arm-pillow debate was reflected in their sleeping positions. Ouka does look incredibly uncomfortable.

>> No.21342  

>>21340
Released.

>> No.21343  
File: Houkago Nijigenme Plus.txt -(36130 B, 0x0) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

Last chapter and volume extra



File: [Morishima Akiko] Motto Hanjuku Joshi, Chapter 1 (Galette No.4).jpg -(413072 B, 1680x2371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413072 No.21331   [Reply]

A sequel to Hanjuku Joshi.
First chapter, 20p.

RAW: http://www.mediafire.com/file/j4c0e7mp44bw6tz

Cleaned (PSD): http://www.mediafire.com/file/wau6ocdjj6618vj

>> No.21332  

Okay, hold on, this now goes to the top of my list.



File: Houkago_Vol_1_p_0355.png -(3743230 B, 1768x2490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3743230 No.5774   [Reply]

One-shot, 32 pages.

ED: http://www.mediafire.com/?5i8jo9xz82wj4f1

>> No.21329  

Wondering if someone can provide a translation so I can edit this.



File: 1b.png -(864269 B, 1075x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
864269 No.20948   [Reply]

Link 2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/27fydzsfun9y8h7/Kakegurui+Yorozu+part+2.rar

This the official anthology of the Kakegurui series that has mainly Yuri and shoujo ai stories that I would like to see tranlsated so I tried my chance here at the Yuri Project baord.

Baka Link https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=142863

4 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.21138  

I was about to give up hope thank you so much anon!

>> No.21181  

>>21134

So are you TLing it?

>> No.21285  
File: ky1f.png -(737523 B, 984x1534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737523

>>20948
>>21121
Thanks for the raws!
Here's hoping there's someone who will translate 'em.

>> No.21287  

>>21285

Can´t you translate them Anon?

>> No.21327  

Will bump this up again



File: yuriproject.png -(175821 B, 421x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175821 No.6245   [Reply]

The old thread doesn't bump anymore and project threads get flooded with off-topic stuff (please don't do that) so here is a new one.

503 posts and 45 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> No.21017  

>>21012
No, I don't, and that's not even what I said. I said I trust them and contributors can choose on their own.

>I fail to see how I'm not reasonable when all I ask is that you explain why you're siding with people who attack and harass me as well as others.

Because I said from the start I don't want to share my reasons, and because the answer is just for your own benefit when I have no obligation to you, and it has absolutely no relevance to Yuri Project which this discussion should be about.

It has no relevance to YP because if Phyis or a lot of current contributors demand an admin who dislikes Dynasty, then I'll simply leave.

The discussion should also not be about "the wrongs of Dynasty" but "what should YP do about the wrongs of Dynasty". Which as it turns out, given the principals of YP, is nothing (though I gave the above option to request removal). And further posts to get some kind of reaction are just spam.

You've been banned for prolonging this discussion into futility and are ban-evading. Any more and I'm deleting this whole topic.

>> No.21018  

>>21017
I've changed my IP nearly every single post, I had no idea you were banning me. Though, you really shouldn't be announcing you're banning people who do nothing wrong, only makes you look bad.

>I said I trust them

That amounts to the SAME exact thing.
That said, you have exactly ZERO reason to trust them, given the proof that has been shown in this thread.

You attack me, help them, Dynasty, attack other people (thus causing damage to the fan base as a whole), so yeah, you do kind of owe an explanation as to why you think what you think. This is obviously a case of you just lying because you have no actual reason. In criminal law, no innocent person ever takes the 5th, because they'd have no reason to. You've spent more time refusing to give your reasons than it would have taken you to give them.

The irony is that you say I'm prolonging this when you could have just ended it in a single reply by giving your reasons (which actually don't exist).

Feel free to delete these posts, I have the whole thread saved in a archive.is link. So I have all the proof I need of what a kind of person you are.
http://archive.is/C1ZKC

>> No.21319  

Could someone give me some Japanese sites where I could browse for doujins (and order them via a proxy service)? I only know of Mandarake so far.

>> No.21321  

>>21319

Toranoana also has doujin. http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/

I'm not sure where else to browse.

If you need a proxy service, I've used https://www.goody-japan.com/ before. They process payments through PayPal, which is much more desirable than having to trust a site to build their own payment service.

>> No.21326  

>>21321

Thanks! I do have a proxy service, but I'll check out the one you linked.



File: 00353.jpeg -(379576 B, 1114x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379576 No.21317   [Reply]

https://tinyurl.com/ybdospq8
Oneshot, 52 pages.



File: 00254.jpeg -(361852 B, 1114x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361852 No.21316   [Reply]

https://tinyurl.com/y96pmczb
Oneshot, 12 pages.



File: 00423.jpeg -(416940 B, 1114x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
416940 No.21315   [Reply]

https://tinyurl.com/ya2wyr5q

Oneshot, 28 pages.



File: 00291.jpeg -(363132 B, 1114x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
363132 No.21314   [Reply]

https://tinyurl.com/yctxf4ml

Oneshot, 24 pages.



File: 00128.jpeg -(438440 B, 1360x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438440 No.21255   [Reply]

RAW: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq7mwfj64fu95tr/%5BRaw%5D_Cotton_Candy_3.zip

>> No.21292  
File: cotton-candy-3.txt -(9050 B, 0x0) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

Translation

>> No.21301  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kkx-S2XMejDdt5wCKbtmBVYHBUF14h-I

>> No.21305  
File: cotton3_qc.txt -(544 B, 0x0) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

>>21301

Gosh, now I really want to know Bun-chan's backstory.



Delete Post []
Password
Previous [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39]